Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Brand new start

It's annoying not being able to log into my previous account. Anyway, i'm BACK!!!

Life in NZ has changed since i start going to Arice church. the most exciting thing is to be able to go to God's house every sunday. It's by God's grace that i have the freedom to go to church in NZ.

Life is different now being able to meet lots of different ppl in church. The joy is sharing life with the ppl around me. I was really encouraged to see how God has been changing Fan , Gao Chen and Frank. From their journey with Jesus i was able to experience that God is real. He is alive n He is the one n living God!!

I thank God for sending ah Aud n ah Est to us. They have encouraged me a lot a lot. From them i'm able to see that we can step up so much more. THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH!!

2 comments:

Sung said...

why cant log in the previous blog?!! forgot password ah..Hahaha. Change ur link on my blog first...

LaiNe said...

Yay! You have a new blog : )