Monday, May 7, 2007

Yuki's questions

I was once again amazed by Yuki's questions during bible study last thursday. Yuki is not a christian but he wants to know God. Me and elaine r having bible study with him every thursday. So many interesting questions popped up from him.
As we were studying about the fall of men.Yuki asked - IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A FRIENDSHIP WITH GOD?Wow.. the answer is definately yes. But i was wondering how many ppl in the world know that it's possible to befriend with the LORD GOD ALMIGHT. Somehow i think it might be hard for Yuki to understand that God can be ur friend even though He is God. How do we explain this brand new thing to him? Well, honestly i can talk for a long long time about God being my friend but time was limited.
Another question that touched me was - IS IT POSSIBLE TO FINISH STUDYING THE WHOLE BIBLE BEFORE I GO BACK TO JAPAN? Of course me n elaine would love to study the whole bible with him before he goes back. But that seems impossible. Once again i realized that we r not in control but God is. His plan is best. How i love to be able to guild Yuki in his walk of getting to know God but i know it's not up to me to decide. I was there having bible study with Him just because He is merciful enough to use me. :> without Him i am nothing but i know that thru Him i have everything. n yet Yuki's heart of wanting to know God has touched me. How many christians including myself has such passion towards knowing God's words? How many of us has made it a daily routine when it comes to reading the bible? I pray i can be hungry again. I pray that i will have the heart to crave for His Daily Bread!! I pray that He will continue to touch me with the ppl beside me.

1 comment:

LaiNe said...

Heys,

I am amazed as you are with how our DJG is going. I thank God for bringing us all together and allowing us to shine for Him through this way.