Tuesday, May 8, 2007

POE

POE---- what is that??? IT's PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE!!!
And i've signed up for it!!! I can't wait to go there!!! I know that God has been nudging me when i was thinking about it.
Seeing lots of ppl going there by faith has encouraged me!!! Sue fin , ah Est, Ah Aud n justin going to POE although they have got so many assignments due n tests to study the following week. Shen skipping lab to go there. Frank even signed up by faith although he has got a test during POE. n his lec agree to change his date of test for him at the end!!! God is truely great. I truely believe that what we will gain from POE will exceed what we have sacrificed. I believe that God wants to shower His blessings on us but we have to have a willing heart to allow Him to do that!!!

What more can i say seeing the life example of everyone??? I come to God once again. I can't run away from Him. Coz i've said something to HIM .I know i have to fulfill my promises to Him. When i first know about POE i found out that i've got test on that week. Then i told Sue fin i can't make it coz of test but i said " i'll go if i don't have test." MAN!! GOD HEARD IT!!! a few days later my lec told us that he has change the test to the 9th instead of the 17th. HMMM... i still try to avoid God. Till yesterday when Frank said that he wants to go POE although he has got test. i know that the step i take to make it to POE is smaller than his. Frank just came to know God this month n he can have such faith n willing heart. I started to reflect on myself n i found something missing in me. God wants to do so many things thru me but i'm not willing to let Him use me!! He wants to fill me up but i closed the door. Once again i come to a point where i know i have to open up n step out with faith!!! I know i'll have less time to finish up my lab report that's due right after POE but i also know that i won't regret going there.God is so great!!! He never struck me down when i don't listen to Him, moreover, he used the ppl beside me to encourage me to come back to Him again!!! He is so merciful!!!

2 comments:

Sung said...

Hey jing wen! Post pics of u lah. You know I changed blog address already right? Not sure whether I told u, but here- http://sungg.wordpress.com

How are u doing?

Jarod Yong said...

looking forward to hearing about POE!!